We need to show more sympathy for these people.
- They travel miles in the heat.
- They risk their lives crossing a border.
- They don’t get paid enough wages.
- They do jobs that others won’t do or are afraid to do.
- They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
- They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day ~ every day.
I’m not talking about illegal Mexicans ~ I’m talking about our troops! Doesn’t it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don’t support our troops, and are even threatening to defund them?
They don’t seem to remember that without our military we would be subject to someone else’s rule. Freedom isn’t free! We must always remember that and support our servicemen and women. May God bless our troops and keep them safe always.
Tags: Air Force, America, American soldiers, Americans, Army, Democrat, freedom, God, Heroes, illegal aliens, illegal Mexicans, Marines, Memorial Day, Military, minorities, Patriots, politics, servicemen, socialism, soldiers, TEA party, troops